Friday, October 30, 2009

ROCKY HORROR SHOW



I'm stoked.
To keep with the flow of the blog, I'm still in bare rehearsals. Yeah, they're good. Last night the cast started to really come together as a family, and I honestly couldn't be any prouder of who I'm working with. This cast is amazing. Come see the show!

Back to now. Alright, so today I'm headed to Summerville, SC to see the Flowertown Players perform The Rocky Horror Show. I. Can't. Wait. I don't think that they're gonna have grab bags since this is the staged version or because of that, we won't be able to do the shout outs. Well, we might do those anyway. Oh, and my outfit is amazing. My friends (who also used to work at Flowertown, Sydney and dody) also have fabulous outfits. It's in general, fabulousness.

As for broadway, opening last night was the revival of Finian's Rainbow. The St. James Theatre is proud to host this revival of a classic. Boy, I wish I could see it.

Happy Halloween!

P
C

No comments:

Post a Comment